FAQSearchUsergroupsProfileRegisterPrivate MessagesPraktikum-Dubai.de Forum IndexLog in

Praktikum-Dubai.de Forum Index » Wohnungen / Appartments: Dubai
Vladimir Jazz Talk Benitez: I could criticize my psychologic
Jump to:  
baohong3

Post Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:26 am     Post subject: Vladimir Jazz Talk Benitez: I could criticize my psychologic
Ferguson Benitez is clearly running out of patience in irony, 'from time to time there will be coaching against me and my club, like Rafa (Benitez) that read the paper, to attack me and my club, but he did in fact kill myself, because I do not need to say anything to this, I only say, 'Well, he must be in trouble.' 'Ferguson is recognized as psychological warfare expert, but he stressed that the media This is obviously an exaggeration, 'I remember one time on Saturday morning, fut coins I made a phone call to the Villa coach, I was just talking about tickets and other things .5 minutes later, the other party came back and asked me, 'What do you mean you in the end ? 'I'm sure he felt an ulterior motive. Sometimes I will launch a psychological warfare, psychological warfare, but I obviously magnified by the media. '
Send private message View user's profile AIM Address

Options and Permissions

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Page 1 of 1 .:. Post new topic Reply to topic

Board Security

577 Attacks blocked

Web Templates
Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell