FAQSearchUsergroupsProfileRegisterPrivate MessagesPraktikum-Dubai.de Forum IndexLog in

Praktikum-Dubai.de Forum Index » Wohnungen / Appartments: Dubai
You can only buy a lot of cubes per day
Jump to:  
Mmoak2018

Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:45 am     Post subject: You can only buy a lot of cubes per day
If you've achieved Master and Meister ranking levels, I think you should be able to buy Master and Meister cubes (or at least the crafting materials to create one) straight from Crafting Merchant Nack. The standard price per cube could be about 6m to 10m per cube with just 3 of every purchasable daily. The cost is inexpensive, so the poorer Cheap Maplestory Mesos players who attained master and meister levels can purchase at least 1 a day, and the cap is so extremely rich do not just purchase hundreds of cubes at once and get started selling freshly cubed equipment.

Or rather something new and distinctive like armored attack mounts like tank (low movement speed, low fire rate, higher damage rate, higher defense speed, can flash jump) and airship mounts (high movement rate, average fire rate, low damage rate, average protection rate, can fly like xenon) that could attack in normal maps and supervisors?

Special attack mounts could be a cool thing where players can attack with vehicles which also shield them from dying one time each use. The bracket is eliminated upon being ruined and cannot be "treated" with potions.

I believe players who usually craft cubes could still buy them to craft extra cubes, since you can only buy a lot of cubes per day, individuals who are pressured to buy more to find the "perfect possible" would be willing to buy the extra materials (cubic blades( and fragments) to create their own. Being able to buy cubes from nack would be like a daily "free trial" and if you wanted more or did not want to purchase them all the time, you would have to make them to get "free*" like everybody else.

In the event that you were to gather the materials on your own from bossing/mining or bossing for fragments.But we could go a bit higher on the cost like 8m rather than 6m for ace cubes and 12m instead of 10m for meisters. I am just basing this from Reboot's 12m to get a red cube and 7m for master cubes. I am all for alchemy master/meister materials to be sold by nack though MS2 Mesos. Since nobody seems to gather them.
Send private message View user's profile Visit poster's website

Options and Permissions

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Page 1 of 1 .:. Post new topic Reply to topic

Board Security

537 Attacks blocked

Web Templates
Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell