FAQSearchUsergroupsProfileRegisterPrivate MessagesPraktikum-Dubai.de Forum IndexLog in

Praktikum-Dubai.de Forum Index » Off-Topic
Use HBO GO with Chromecast
Jump to:  
blake-jones

Post Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:38 am     Post subject: Use HBO GO with Chromecast
The HBO go activation application is available for various devices, whether Android, Windows, or iOS. So, grab the application from the Apple App Store or Google Play. Once installed on your smartphone, tablet, PC, or another mobile device you can access the app through the Google Home application which works with your Chromecast. When you use HBO GO through Google Home, itíll want to open the HBO GO application. Youíll see whatís available to watch, and you can scroll through and get information about the show, movie or preview of whatís available for viewing on the Google Home app. HBO GO Google Home App

However you open the HBO activate application, youíll need to sign in before you can begin watching anything. Tap on the three horizontal lines in the upper left-hand corner of the HBO GO app. Then, tap on the Sign In the text at the bottom of the menu. Sign In HBO GO app

Scroll through and choose your TV provider from the list. When youíve selected your provider, the next screen prompts you for your login credentials for your cable or satellite account. My provider is Verizon Fios, so I sign in to Verizon when I use the HBO GO app. Your sign in the method will vary depending on your provider, but it should look something like mine. Residential account info

After entering your User ID and password for your cable or home satellite provider, tap the Sign In button. Once youíve got everything set up, you can now begin watching HBO Go activate on your Chromecast. Tap on the Chromecast icon at the top of your device. Chromecast icon select

Next, choose your Chromecast device and start casting from the HBO GO app to your Chromecast device. Chromecast Device List

Thatís how to use HBO GO with your Chromecast from your Apple or Android mobile devices Ė just set it up, link the devices and start casting.

Options and Permissions

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Page 1 of 1 .:. Post new topic Reply to topic

Board Security

604 Attacks blocked

Web Templates
Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell