FAQSearchUsergroupsProfileRegisterPrivate MessagesPraktikum-Dubai.de Forum IndexLog in

Praktikum-Dubai.de Forum Index » Off-Topic
How do you turn off parental controls on Amazon Fire Stick?
Jump to:  
margaretus

Post Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:10 am     Post subject: How do you turn off parental controls on Amazon Fire Stick?
Hello,

I have recently brought an amazon fire tv stick for home entertainment, but don't know much about therefore I have been trying to explore it as much as I could so there are many things that I came across which I want to know like Can I connect Firestick to monitor?? Any help will be appreciated.

blakejonesaaaa

Post Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:52 am     Post subject:
To set up Parental Controls on your device for in-app purchases:
Launch the Amazon Appstore on your device.
Select Account, and then tap Settings.
Tap Parental Controls.
Tap Enable Parental Controls and then enter your Amazon account password. Once you enable parental controls, entry of your Amazon account password is required to complete any in-app purchases on your device.
You also have the option to require a PIN for in-app purchases instead of your account password. To require a PIN, select Use PIN after enabling Parental Controls.
PBSkids Org Activate Fire TV | Showtimeanytime Com Activate Amazon Fire Stick | ESPN Fire TV Activate

Options and Permissions

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Page 1 of 1 .:. Post new topic Reply to topic

Board Security

604 Attacks blocked

Web Templates
Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell